Certain items may be returned to LLSR Inc. for a full refund within 7 days of purchase if they meet all of the following criteria:
- The product is unopened, unused, and the packaging is in the same condition as it was sold in.
- The product is accompanied with the original invoice and payment slip.
- The product’s warranty card has not been filled in or activated.
- The product has been inspected and approved for refund by a LLSR Inc. employee.
Items that meet all of the above stated criteria may still be subject to a re-stocking fee. The re-stocking fee will be determined by a LLSR Inc. manager with a minimum level of 15%.
Items that are not included within the return policy are as follows:
- All used or demo products.
- All opened media, not limited to: compact flash, SD, micro SD, P2, SxS, hard drives, videotape.
- All expendables – not limited to: batteries, light bulbs, tape, lens cleaning products, etc.
- Special order products.
Special Order Products
A product is deemed ‘Special Order’ when it is not a regularly stocked item by LLSR Inc. A 50% non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of order on all Special Order items with the remaining 50% to be paid upon pick up.
LLSR Inc. reserves the right to change or amend this policy without notice..