This Metabones adapter allows you to use your Canon EF lenses to be used on popular Sony cameras such as the a7S and the a7R II. It also allows electronic aperture control, passes through EXIF data, image stabilization, and autofocus.
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm – let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing easy.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection.