- 7-inch LCD display attaches directly to DSLR or HD video cameras
- A must-have tool for photographers and videographers
- Focus clearly on shots and take the guesswork out of framing
- Converts tiny built-in camera screen to easy-to-view display
- Shoot hard-to-reach places without ladders, stools or hazardous climbing
The M-CT7 monitor kit provides a lightweight 7″ 800 x 480 LCD monitor with HDMI that is perfect for photographers and videographers looking for a simple, inexpensive monitoring solution. This unit offers two composite video inputs and one audio input, along with HDMI and VGA (PC) connectivity. A variety of features include a Rear Speaker for audio monitoring, Auto Aspect Ratio Detect, Image Flip/Flop and Color Temperature Adjustment (HDMI/PC).
Users also have the ability to power this monitor using a standard DSLR battery*. This feature allows the monitor to be powered using an existing DSLR battery for mobile on-the-go monitoring.
Accessories provided include Mini HDMI to HDMI cable, standard HDMI cable, A/V cable, cigarette lighter adapter, AC/DC power supply, hot shoe camera mount adapter, remote control, battery plate*, DSLR battery* and battery charger.