The Premista 28-100mm, the first of the series to be released, is a standard zoom lens covering a 28-100mm focal length. This is the equivalent of 6 prime lenses, which saves both time and cost caused by changing lenses frequently. Thanks to the adoption of a large-diameter aspherical lens and a new focus/zoom system, the Premista achieves stunning optical quality from the center to the corners, allowing the cinematographer to capture the feeling and texture of the subjects. The lens design contributes to the wide dynamic range by suppressing unwanted flare and ghosts thanks to Fujifilm’s original optical calculation software.
The lens design combines both a lightweight of 3.8kg and compact size as well as the durability. The focus ring features a 280 degrees rotation angle with smooth torque.
- Stunning optical quality and low distortion from the center to the corner.
It allows the capture of both the feeling and texture of the subjects.
- Delivers clean and sharp imagery with minimum color aberrations regardless of zoom position or distance from subjects.
- Unwanted flare and ghosts are well suppressed and it performs well with the high dynamic range of a large format sensor.
- The color is natural and matched with Fujifilm’s current cine lens lineup to simplify color grading.
- The lens barrel combines high durability even in harsh conditions for professional use and a lightweight body.
- Covering 28mm to 100mm and achieving T2.9 across the entire focal length.
- Pleasant bokeh effect with 13 iris blades.
- The focus ring features a rotation of a full 280 degrees to facilitate precise focusing.
- Features a Flange Focal Distance adjustment function with a hex set screw.
- Compatible with the “ZEISS eXtended Data” system.
The Fujinon Premista 28-100mm is available to rent from LLSR in Vancouver and Canada wide.