Steadicam Steadimate Adapter is a brilliant device that allows operators to attach a Steadicam arm and vest to motorized gimbal stabilizers including the DJI Ronin® and Freefly MōVI®. Simply swap out one of the handles of your motorized gimbal mount and replace it with the Steadimate. From there, the Steadimate serves as the handle of your motorized gimbal, but now advantageously equipped with an arm post for attaching a stabilizing arm.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Attach the Steadimate adapter to the handlebar of the motorized gimbal.
- Balance the Steadimate System.
- Connect your Arm and Vest.
- Enjoy the operating benefits!
- Take the load off the operator’s arms for longer durations of operating without the fatigue.
- Effortless tilting via the pivot on the Steadimate.
- Increased stability & z-axis stabilization for the smoothest shot possible.
- Quick interchangeable use from handheld operation to Steadimate operation.
- Motorized Gimbals with handlebars that are 25 mm, 25.5 mm, or 30 mm in diameter.
- The Steadicam Steadimate Adapter comes standard with a post block and balance pin that fit arms with ½ inch posts. Operators can purchase accessories that adapt the Steadimate to fit arms with 5/8 inch and ¾ inch posts.
- The weight capacity for the Steadimate depends on the weight capacity of the motorized gimbal, arm, & vest being used. For operators who already own an arm & vest, the Steadimate can be purchased on its own. For operators in need of a complete kit, Tiffen offers Steadimate Systems in two weight classes: Steadimate System with the A-15 Arm [15 lb / 6.8 kg capacity] & SOLO Vest, Steadimate System with the A-30 Arm [30 lb / 13.6 kg capacity] & Zephyr Vest