Gimbal ISEEI-2.0 for GoPro Hero & Smartphones with protective case
The ISEEI-2.0 is a handheld device with a 2-axis gimbal digitally controlled through brushless motors. It is designed to dynamically stabilize a camera’s line of sight at a defined angle of ±45° with the horizon.
- 2-Axis Handheld horizon stabilizer for GoPro cameras & smartphones.
- Joystick in the handle to adjust the vertical angle of horizon stabilization.
- Adjustable brackets for center of gravity (CoG) alignment with Gimbal axes.
- 5 different 1/4-20 threaded mounting holes on the handle
- Powered by two, user-removable, standard LP E6 rechargeable batteries.
- Easily adjust the angle between the handle and the gimbal assembly with the help of our patented Push-Button technology.
- Comfortable soft rubber textured grip.
- Unit is shipped ready to use with all calibration done, no need to recalibrate or download calibration software.
- Comes with a black case Nanuk 910, die-cut foam included.
- 2 x LP-E6 Batteries
- Battery Charger LP-E6
- SHILL Smartphone mount
- 2 x ¼-20 screws
- Allen Key ¼-20
- Allen Key 10-32
- European AC plug Adapter
- 12v car adapter cable