The Paralinx Tomahawk2 is a long-range HD video system offering real-time wireless HD transmission for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk2 has a range of up to 2000 feet** (600m) and maintains an incredible <1ms latency glass-to-glass. Both the transmitter and receiver feature 2-Pin power connectors and the transmitter features a wide 6-28V input voltage range (receiver has 7-17V input). The Tomahawk2 system features both 3G-SDI input (with loop-out) & HDMI input on the transmitter, and a 3G-SDI output on the receiver.
The Tomahawk2 transmits Full-HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) and is capable of sending video to up to 4 receivers simultaneously. The transmitter weighs approximately 7.3oz/208g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs only 8.9oz/252g (without antennas).
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features both 3G-SDI & HDMI inputs and SDI loop-out. Receiver features 3G-SDI output.
- Supports Timecode, SDI Start/Stop, and PsF
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for both the transmitter and receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission – Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) **
- REAL-TIME viewing – Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Visually lossless full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable (up to 4 receivers per transmitter)
- 128 bit AES Encryption – Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications