The compact size, the lightweight built and its low power consumption are ideal for versatile and cost-effective use in either OB vans or studios. This LCD monitor operates on AC/DC power. Its rugged design features a production-tough aluminum diecast front frame. The monitor can also be mounted in a rack or hung on a wall using the optional accessories
Features and Functions:
- A three-dimensional LUT offering virtually the same colour reproduction as CRTs in all video formats.
- Advanced image-enhancing circuitry, including excellent motion response and a diagonal line compensation circuit.
- Wide viewing angles:176° horizontal and vertical
- Ideal gradation for broadcast applications. Colour temperature can be selected from 9300 K, 6500 K or 5600 K.
- Various marker, cross hatch overlay and blue-only display functions.
- Vector scope and waveform monitoring.
- Pixel-to-pixel display and split-screen display (still image of a second screen).
- Audio level meter overlay display (with SDI input).
- Time code and closed caption display.
- Cine-gamma (F-REC) compensation for Varicam shooting.
- Production-tough aluminum diecast frame (front section).
- RS-232C/GPI remote control terminals.
- Tally lamp (red, green, amber).
- Rack mounting, wall mounting.