- Beyerdynamic M58 Dynamic ENG/EFP Omni-Directional Microphone. Moving coil transducer. Internal shock mount reduces handling noise.
- Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility. Rugged construction. Non-reflective finish. Weight-balanced, slim-profile design.
- Transducer type Moving coil (dynamic). Polar pattern microphone Omnidirectional. Microphone frequency response 40 – 20,000 Hz. Dimensions 260 mm x 40 mm. Net weight without packaging 287 g.
- The M 58 has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP) applications. Its sophisticated internal shock mount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone’s frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound.
- The M 58’s weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. Its rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58´s slim profile and non-glare finish result in a low profile on camera.